maandag 4 februari 2013

February goals and a bit more

 
 
Oops….. I haven’t post anything here lately. :?

The reason that I haven’t post anything is: I was in the middle of my exam weeks : (

But I’ve had my last exam this morning and will have a fresh start to post more regularly. Starting with my February goals.

But first I wanted to talk about something I found when I was looking through some old pictures of me and my family. I found a small list with words that I could say when I was one and a half years old. The word that struck me the most was the word I had for snow. I called snow: PIEUW!!, not sure why I called it like that, maybe because snow is falling out of the sky and when the wind blows they go fast and everywhere. To bad I can’t see what’s in my head when I was one and a half.

                                        #me reading / #my list of words i could speak

I had a lot of fun getting to know what words I could speak.

When you where younger, did you had something similar like that. Did you had a strange name for something, what was it?

Lets move on now to my February goals. (wow the first month of 2013 is already over).

  • Blog at least once a week (more is better!)
  • Finish the assignments for the entrance exam (Creative writing course).
  • Sew a circle skirt and do a blog post about that to show you how to : )
  • Get a star bucks coffee (it mind sound a bit silly, but even though I pass star bucks every day for the past six months I can’t bring myself to get a cup of coffee. I really want one, but somehow I find it a bit scary. Like anything could happen : P.)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een schattige foto van kleine jou! Leuk dat je een rokje wilt gaan maken. Ik ben benieuwd. :) Ik volg je. Liefs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen