vrijdag 3 januari 2014

Happy new year

Firstly, a Happy new year to everyone!!

My 2013 didn’t really went quite according to plan and I did had some set backs, but for what 2014 has to offer I’m genuinely exited, within both my future plans and personal life. I already have made some serious steps in my personal growth and my own recovery (witch I will tell you more about in a future post). But most of all I’m curious what surprises this year will bring me. I’m not big on making New Years Resolutions but this year I already made a start with some of my resolutions and I’m hopeful I will make those resolution come true, so here are mine!

Eating healthier: What this means for me, eating more fruit, drink more water, eat more vegetables and less fast food. I just want to have a bit more energy and with a healthy diet, I will be one step closer.

More Yes!!: Because of my anxiety I became a pro at avoiding life and anything fun, but because that isn’t something that makes me happy (it’s more that I feel lousy because of it) I would rather stop avoiding live and start living it. Facing my fears and become a stronger person.


There're my New Years Resolutions, what are yours?

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi, Esther: That is a great resolution because it will definitely enrich your life. A year from now I am certain you will be able to post about how wonderful 2014 is for you. I have learned to face the anxiety head on and triumph over it by facing the anxiety head on. I won' t go into details but I have never felt better since I made that change in my life. I am rooting for you. I did not make any resolutions and have not done do for years because I try to incorporate goals for my self throughout the year. In the past, not achieving my resolutions was a real downer so I made the decision to cease and desist.

    All the best on a happy 2014,

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen