zondag 24 maart 2013

Review: LOréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

Again….. I have not been posting for to long, with no reason. I really need to figure out how to plan, because this is not working. However I did get some exiting news, I'm through the first round of the selection of the course Creative Writing!!!! I know I’m not accepted to the school yet, but it is a start.

Now over to LOréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil. I have been using this product since august and only the half of it I have used. Every time I washed my hair I put to pumps in my hair.

 

Whole my life my hair has bin annoying; my hair tangles very easily and is very dry. When I was a kid I even caught a pair of scissors and cut out the tangle, because it annoyed me so much and it was really big. Because my hair is this way, I have tried so many varieties of product; leave-in conditioners, hair masks. But nothing really made a difference to my hair, till I saw LOréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil last summer. First I had my doubts, I found it expensive ( 10). But I’m glad I give it a try, now I can’t life without it. My hair feels much softer and tangles less and the best part is it last long.

Of course it is not a miracle, but it does make a difference to my hair. The only down side I found, is the glass bottle. When I go on holiday I don’t find it comforting to but the bottle in my bag, afraid it will break.

If you have dry or damaged hair, I do recommend this product!! I feel a difference since the first time I used it and when I forget to use it my hair is back to its annoying self.


Love
          Esther

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten