zaterdag 30 maart 2013

Get out of your comfort zone!!! that's where life is

Hello everyone, did you all had a nice week?

This post is for those of you that are like me. Someone who wears the same outfit (or identically ones) every single day and want to change that. I think the key to be confident is to feel good and beautiful in your skin, and sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone to get to that feeling.


My boring outfit, consist of a black simple bodycon dress with a sweater over that or a skirt with a similar silhouette to create two identical outfits. Why?? Because I blend in with everyone else. I’m a very shy person and I’m not feeling confident being in the spotlight, I get very nervous. But It’s time to get out of my comfort zone.

If you want to change your boring everyday outfit, don’t go overboard with it and change the whole outfit at a time. It can be to big of a change for you and you want to go running home and change. Take baby steps.

Tip 1: Instead to change your outfit at a time, change bit’s of it. For example; when your everyday outfit consist of a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, change the basic pair of jeans for one with a print (dots, flowers….) or change the basic shirt for one with lace details or a fun print.

I’m going to change my simple black skirt for one with a similar silhouette, only this skirt is lace and green.

Tip 2: A statement piece of jewellery. It instantly makes your outfit more interesting.

Tip 3: Change your hair, I don’t mean to chop it all of (unless you feel like it). Just put your hair in a ponytail, braid, bun or ad a headpiece. Go for inspiration on the internet/ magazine. When you change your hair, it gives you a fresh look.

Tip 4: Last but not least. Change your makeup. Wear some lipstick for a change, try a Smokey eye or a winked eyeliner.

And when you feel confident with your first step, then take the next.

Hope it is of any help.

PS. It is always a good idea to get out of your comfort zone and start living!!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten