woensdag 25 september 2013

I had a nightmare


I normally never have any nightmares, the last one I had was around six years ago and I was sick, but I recently had one. I do have bad dreams, where murders, monsters and a lot of kidnapping appears. But never they feel real, so they won’t scare me. But this one I had felt so real, that it scared me.
 
The first part of my dream I was one of the investigators of a series of murders trying to find who committed them. The killer had left a piece of paper, with a large black triangle within a square, at every murder he or she had committed.
 
One of the girls that was investigating with me has left to go and see someone. As she left I wandered through her room. I stumbled across this peace of paper with… a black triangle inside a square. Shit!! I panicked as I felt see was going to kill again. I needed to do something.
 
Next thing I was laying on the ground with my head in the lap of that same girl from earlier. She was stroking my face, went with her fingers through my hear, saying words of comfort; shhhh.. It will only hurt for a while. I felt panic, my eyes came across her hand. Is saw her hand was carrying something shiny, something sharp. As I look closely I saw it was a scalpel. Her other hand still stroking me, suddenly hold still and hold me down. I could not move. Her other hand came to my neck, she placed the scalpel on to my throat. She pressed down, I felt a sharp pain, she moved the scalpel towards her. I felt blood dripping down my neck. I started to sweat, I became anxious, I tried to fight back, but without success. She was humming a song, laughed. I shivered. The end was near.
 
This is where I woke up. My hand went direct to my throat to feel the cut, but of course there was none. I crumbled to the corner of my bed and turned on the light. I started to inspect my room if someone that was planning to kill me was hiding anywhere (nope no one was hiding). I looked on my alarm to see how late it was, 03:00 AM. I never wake up in the middle of the night. When I sleep, I sleep and won’t wake up until it’s time. Still scared, but after a while I finally felt asleep again.
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten