zaterdag 21 september 2013

Say hello to Luna!!




We have welcomed a new family member since Sunday 15 September. She is a happy, active little pup, but let’s not forget a really big coward. She hides under the table, tries to hide under the couch, but she doesn’t fit there because she is a little to big (o so frustrating).

So with a new pup in the house the cute-factor has suddenly increased. I can’t barely do anything I need to do, because she is such a big distraction that wants your attention all the time. Not that I’m complaining, I do enjoy having her. The two cats we have are a little les happy to share a home with her, but well they will just have to get used to her.

Now I almost forget, I haven’t mention her name: it’s Luna and she shares the same birthday as I, 27 June. Watching her is so much better then watching TV.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten