donderdag 29 augustus 2013

The things I like: giggling

She was in her 70’s and looking good in her tight fitting skirt, short hair and a figure to die for. She walked confident over the streets, passing two guy in there twenties. They looked at her, flirted. When they passed her she stood still, looked back, giggled like a teenage girl with her hand before her mouth. Took an other look at the guys, still not able to believe, they had flirted with her, WITH HER!! Another giggle and started to walk again. Not realizing that she looks amazing.
This happened when I passed through Braunlage and it made my day. It had put a smile on my face for the rest of that Day.

1 opmerking:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for more details www.kashazee.blogspot.co.uk x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen