woensdag 21 augustus 2013

Souvenirs

When I was in Germany I could not stop myself from buying a few things.

The things I’ve bought where:

A dungaree: I was looking for one with this length for quite some time and therefore I could not leave this one behind.

A blouse from H&M

Some vanilla perfume

A bracelet: I’ve bought this one when we where to see a cave. I thought it would be a nice souvenir to remind me of this time and it would make one to add to my collection.
An owl keychain: I love, love, love owls. So seeing this adorable keychain, made me want to buy it and so I did.

A few pens to write with: Not very interesting, but I needed it though

Nail studs

And last: A aloe Vera lotion: so far I still like it. It doesn’t have a overpowering smell and moisturise my skin good.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten