zaterdag 12 oktober 2013

Haul

In the past few weeks I’ve bought some clothing items. Non of them were planned, they kinda just happened as I was walking past some stores and looking on the internet. But I got two items that I needed for the winter.

The Jumper with eye motif, asos. I just really loved this sweater and I could not leave this behind.

The high waist dark blue skinny jeans, also asos. This one of the items I needed for the winter, because I did not have any jeans that were comfortable and this one is. I can wear it the whole day and still feel comfortable and that is something I find hart when I wear a jeans.

The bright red blouse, Zara. This is not a piece I essentially need, but I was looking for something like this for quite some time and am very happy that I found it.

The hat, Zara. I have a hat addiction, when I see one I just need to have it and this one is just an other one. Even though I haven’t wore it jet, I know that one day I will.

The boots, Tamaris. I really needed a pair of good shoes for the winter, the only ones I had were not waterproof (making my feed wet with the littlest rain). These ones are made of real leather and are the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on my feed. They were a little bit more expensive then I normally spend on my shoes, but they are worth every bit of the money.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten