woensdag 10 september 2014

Sunday Funday


Last Sunday we had a lovely time with all the women of the family (on my mother’s side) having a workshop sculpting or painting. I have chosen to paint, which you might have guessed considering the picture of my painting above. This was the first time we have done it like this, the years before only my aunts, mother and grandmother went, only this year they divided it would be fun to invite us as well. Everybody was first a bit sceptical about whether they would make something good or worth making, but at the end of the day everyone, both the ones who were sculpting a stone and the ones who were painting, made something they can be proud of. After a very busy but creative day we went to our home to enjoy a BBQ with delicious food and the best ice-cream as dessert. Chatted the evening away and going home tired but satisfied.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I was busy with service and reunions but I had a great time. Glad you had a fun Sunday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I think it's wonderful that your family spent time together. It's a great opportunity to swap stories and learn about everyone. I'm glad that everyone made things that they are proud of. I like your picture and I hope you put it on your wall.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I was glad everyone made things they were proud of too. And my painting is hanging very proudly in the living room
      xx

      Verwijderen