dinsdag 4 november 2014

October Favourites

Last month a few things have happened, first of all I became the owner of a driver's license. October the 15th I had my exam and past, it took me exactly 100 hours spread over two years. A bit long that is, but nonetheless, I past.
            Something else that happened in the month of October, was something I never thought I would be doing. I Shared my blog via Facebook with everyone I had on my friends list there. So now I suspect people that I come across in real life now know about my blog, which is terrifying to me and also set the bar of posting a lot higher and made it difficult for me to post anything new. But I started to miss blogging, as a place where I can be myself and do what I love, and wanted to get started again. So here I am, taking another step forward and facing one of my fears for yet another time by telling you about a few favourites of this month.
Blouse & Vest: This was a combination I accidentally tried. First, I was wearing the blouse on its own, but this was a bit cold, so I popped my green vest underneath it. Surprisingly, I love the way this looked and it was warm, cosy and comfortable to wear, perfect when the temperature starts to drop (if it ever is going to, at least).
Mac and cheese casserole: A bit strange for me to want to try out, as I am not the greatest cheese lover and neither am I a fan of pastas. But even stranger was that I loved the way it tasted, the cheese sauce was creamy, soft, sweet and just delicious. 

Vegetable soup: An other food favourite in October. I found this recipe a few months ago on Tanya Burr’s blog and wanted to try it out ever since. And now I have, I can’t say anything else as yumm.. It was so satisfying to eat, because it filled me up completely and nothing feels as good than to be completely filled up with a delicious meal.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh that MAC and cheese looks yummy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have stated the mac en cheese it is yummy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congrats on sharing your blog on facebook -- it takes a lot of guts to put yourself out there! Your outfit looks super duper cozy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen