dinsdag 9 december 2014

Everybody is equal

Everybody is equal, therefore everybody should be treated as such. No matter colour your skin is.
Over time a lot on this matter is changed, but not enough. Racism is still something that is happening every day. You might have heard on the news, internet about protest in America and perhaps other signs. Discrimination is so deeply rooted that sometimes we discriminate without knowing we do, this to me was very upsetting. Because I would like to say that in every situation, I wouldn’t, but I’m not sure how I would react when in a situation. Personally, I think this is a bad thing that needs to be changed drastically.
Although I might not be the person to say anything on this matter, as I don’t know a lot about this matter and have never experienced discrimination myself. Also, I’m not the person to change it either, I do not have the money, dominance or connection to make a difference. But looking away and pretending it doesn’t exist, it isn’t happening, will not make it better or go away either. I think if enough people will talk about this topic and start realizing what is happening, someone might either find the solution or people will become more aware of their actions (although not everybody will, sadly).
I know this isn’t anything like what I normally put on my blog, but as Louise, from sprinkle of glitter, pointed out to me that talking about this and make people more aware is a step in the right direction and I would happily help will that.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten