maandag 29 oktober 2012

Cutting my hair


I recently cut all my hair off. My hair did reach the breast area, but I couldn’t bare the tangles that came in my hair so quickly. To take the tangles out I had to brush for a half an hour or even longer. A other factor that came across was the fact that I was bored of my hair and I needed something fresh, so the choice was easy, I would get my hair of.

I was at the hairdresser  and to cut of my hair took longer then I originally thought, that was because I had and have a lot of hair that had to be thin out.

And even though my hair is short now it doesn’t mean there are no opportunities to wear it on many different ways, so I thought it would be nice if I would show every week a different way to style my hair. So that’s what I’m going to do.

This picture of my new hair, was made on the day I’ve cut my hair. The hairdresser blow-dried it straight.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten