zondag 28 oktober 2012

the blair witch project


Because it is almost HALLOWEEN I thought lets tell about this movie I have seen the day before yesterday. I honestly don’t believe I have ever been this scared by a movie. I normally don’t really get that scared at all when I see a scary movie, but this is a different movie. I think it was so scared because it looked realistic by the way it was filmed, it really looked like a group of students made a documentary. But also because you did not see the who or something that haunt those people. I was so scared I barely could sleep, maybe the fact I watched this movie on my own helped the scare factor.

What I found clever of this movie: they did not need special effects to make this movie scare the hell out of you.

So if you really want to be scared at Halloween, this is the movie to watch. Be sure you watch alone!:)  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten