woensdag 24 oktober 2012

Such a lovely day!!!

 
Yesterday was such a lovely day. Me and my family went to Sneek, what was and is a beautiful little city. There are so many beautiful old buildings. But what made this day was so nice, where all the story’s my parents told my about there youth, they have both grown up here. But it was not the first time I’ve bin here, my grandparents lived here since there where born, so I go there every time with Christmas or other family days or just to visit my grandmother.

But for any one who isn’t familiar with this city, I would recommend it.

There a lot of old buildings to see, look at the face of Sneek (the first picture). I did a bit of shopping, but I would not go there for a big shopping there, but there lode’s of other things to do there and they have a lovely candy shop (second and last picture) where I bought to back’s full and a
cinnamon stick, it was so yummy especially if you love drop (liquorice).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten