zondag 6 april 2014

Day Zero Project

A little while ago I came across a post from  Let's do the penguin on the day zero project. I noticed I liked to read this and that I felt the urge to start this project myself. It sounds fun and so I asked myself: Why not? My therapy will end in 2 months and then I will need something new to keep myself busy and this project just sounds perfect.

Curious what this project is about? The project will last exactly 1001 days and will have 101 goals, you can put the list of goals you want to chase yourself. And you can join here.

My plan is to give an update about my goals every 3 months, maybe this will change on the go. But for now I think this is the best, because I need something to talk about and have something done. Of course I won’t talk about every goal in the updates, just the ones I’ve worked on or finished. Besides the updates I will do some post about individual goals.

Day zero project:
1. Buy/make a money box
2. Put 2, - in the money box every time you finish a goal
3. Put a random amount of money in the money box (0/5)
4. Do something fun with the money after the 1001 days are over
5. Do an update about the Day zero project every 3 months (0/11)
6. Write a letter to myself to be opened when the 1001 days are over

Personally:
7. Start a study coming September
8. Pass the first year
9. Get a job
10. Finish the course LOI that I once started
11. Move out of my family home
12. Get my license
13. Do something that terrifies me

Blog:
14. Every day a Blogpost for a whole month.
15. Get a new profile picture
16. Share some writing I have made
17. 2 posts a week
18. Give my blog a new layout

Creative:
19. Every day a picture for a whole month.
20. Do 5 DIY projects on this blog
21. Make 25 photos I’m proud of
22. Go and photograph analog
23. Make 15 drawings
24. Write every day (0/1001)
25. Take a picture of the same place every season (0/4)
26. Every month a picture of myself (0/33)
27. Create 3 outfits under 30, - (0/3)
28. Write a short story
29. Learn a poem by heart
30. Take a photography class
31. Make and sell a painting

Travel:
32. To do some volunteer work abroad
33. Get a passport
34. Go to Disney land Paris
35. Go and see Paris
36. Go and see Berlin
37. Visit the Harry Potter studios
38. Go on a road trip
39. To have been to 5 different countries besides the Netherlands (0/5)

Activities:
40. Go to a concert
41. Go to 5 museums (0/5)
42. Go and see a Cabaret
43. Swim in the sea with Luna
44. Bungee jump
45. Party like a student
46. Sleep under the stars
47. Walk barefoot in the snow
48. Go barefoot for a day
49. Take a beach walk
50. Take a forest walk in the snow
51. Go to the zoo
52. Ice-skating

Baking and cooking:
53. Make ice-cream from scratch
54. Bake 5 different muffins (0/5)
55. Bake some pizza rolls
56. Bake or cook something new every month (0/33)
57. Make a custom recipe book
58. Open a cookbook on a random page and make whatever is on it
59. Make marshmallows from scratch
60. Bake some dog cookies
61. Bake a rainbow cake

Just do’s:
62. To shower maximum 5 min a day for a whole week
63. A picture of every outfit for a whole month
64. To wear lipstick one day of the week
65. To wear 1 day a week something I haven’t worn yet
66. Read 100 books (0/100)
67. Choose 5 countries and read a book by an author from each
68. See the sun rise
69. See the sunset
70. Buy the book: how to be an explorer of the world and do all the assignments
71. Learn how to sew
72. Jump in a fountain
73. Send 5 postcards to strangers (0/5)
74. Leave a nice message (for strangers) at a public place
75. Catch the first train at a train station and spent the day there
76. Clean out my closet
77. Buy a proper/good camera
78. Finish my therapy
79. Get more exercise
80. Make a YouTube video
81. Build a snowman and take a picture to share on my blog
82. Grow out my hair colour
83. Prepare a delicious dinner for my family during vacation
84. Learn another language
85. Dance in the rain
86. Leave an inspirational note inside a book for someone to find
87. Build a blanket fort and sleep in it
88. Write all my bad memories on paper, burn this paper afterwards
89. Learn the Latin alphabet
90. Learn how to play a ukulele
91. Get a ukulele
92. Write a detailed zombie apocalypse plan
93. Take pictures in a photo booth
94. Give money to a street musician
95. Make a new friend
96. Throw a paper airplane from a high building
97. A day tourist in own city
98. Buy a pair of Dr. Martins
99. Create a budget and stay on it for four weeks
100.Go to a poetry night
101.Get a coloring book and colour all

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten