dinsdag 1 april 2014

March Favourites








Stargirl, Jerry Spinelli: First thing I noticed; the cover, I loved it from the first minute. It’s simple and at the same time, in your face. The only right thing to do was to buy it so it could have a rightful place in my closet. But of course it isn’t the only reason why it’s in my favourites. I loved reading this book, it only took a little time before it was over. I felt a little jealous of Stargirl, because she is so amazing and I love her. I just wish I would be a little more like her.

Glasses, Pearl: For a while I suffered from headaches, and the solution to my problem was a pair of glasses. And I love them, they just help, my headache seem to be reduced to a minimum.

Honeymania, body butter, The Body Shop: This was more of an accidental buy. I bought it when I was shopping for some other applies at the body shop, when I came across this body butter for only 1 and could not leave it there. I love the smell of it and my hands and body feels amazingly soft after using this, which isn’t that easy because for a while my hands were chapped, dry and painful.

Birdhouse: I can’t help but feeling a little (lot) proud of myself for building a birdhouse on my own. I have to admit that it was a kit, a little like something you order from IKEA that you have to build, only here it needed to be hammered, glued, measured and painted by yourself. But I’ve done it. At allot of the other birdhouses were almost falling apart, because misplaced nails. Mine were not. Even my father (son of a carpenter) told me it looked good.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten