maandag 11 augustus 2014

An update

 On Wednesday we went to Bremen with the four of us, which was for a long-time and the first this vacation. We really have enjoyed ourselves in this beautiful city with its beautiful and magnificent buildings, small streets, those cute, beautiful and magical streets you sometimes find hiding in big cities. Found an adorable candy shop where you can see them actually make the candy (although unfortunately every time we went past they weren’t), saw a huge lollypop 50cm in diameter, which I of course fancy (but did not buy).

 
 
One thing I was very exited about, perhaps more than I should have been, was going to the lush there. I wanted to go there for so long and wanted to try some of the product out so badly, but there is no lush nearby where I live. In Bremen there is a lush and so I went in and bought some products from there. But besides going to the lush we also went in a few other shops to get supplies (clothing wise and shoe wise) that we needed and of course we played proper tourist taking photographs of all the buildings, ordering drinks and watching all the people pass by.

 
 


The lush products I’ve bought:

Angels on bare skin:
This is the only product I’ve used so far and so I thought I give you a little heads up about what I think of it so far. I love, until now my face feels great afterwards.
 
Dragon's egg:
 
Phoenix Rising Bath Ballistic:
 
 
Sugar Scrub:
 
Friday
Friday we went to the beach, although it wasn’t as sunny and warm it was the week before the water was a nice temperature and so it was very doable. Perhaps even more comfortable, my skin is very pale and so I burn very quickly (and I always make sure I put enough sunscreen on). Although I still got a bit burned after all, but imagine how it would have been if the sun was shining fully and with all its heat.

I really loved being at the beach as it was so long ago I have had a proper swim, which is a shame because I love swimming. Everything we had with us was tasting like sand and salt, the sand, we later found everywhere you wouldn’t want it to be, so all the signs of a good day at the beach are here.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten