vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

I bought some things from Primark

I’ve done some shopping in Almere, mostly to get some clothing essentials for my intro camp, such a pajama that fits and more. Not that I catered everything that I need yet, but it’s a start.

Pajama one: Elmo shirt 8,00, Pants 3,00, Primark. The pajama that I already owned was three sizes too big and therefore I would not feel comfortable to wear it out on camp. So I needed a new one and I found this one to replace, I love the Elmo shirt (with the Tickle me! Sign on the back) and thought these pants, that were on sale, would be cute to pair with. This means I’m ready for sleeping during camp!

Pajama two: 9,00, Primark. I do not really have an explanation why, other than I like it and really want it. I already slept in this one, and it’s very comfortable to wear and perfect for the warm summer nights, because It isn’t a thick material or very warm.


Dress: 3,00, Primark. This dress was on sale and if it wasn’t for my mom I wouldn’t have seen it, which would be a shame, because I really love it. I love the fit on me, over the last year I discovered I like looser, more about me, simply because it suits my body better than the skin tight, which I wore before.

Kimono: 18,00, Primark. I really like the look of a kimono, so when I came across this one I couldn’t do anything else to buy it and take it with me.

Dress: 9,95, Zara. I found this dress in the sale in Zara and immediately loved it. It’s so soft and lightweight that I would wear this loads in summer.

Black Jeans: 29,95, Only. I already planned on buying a more expensive one ( 60) somewhere else, but when I found this one for 30 euros less, the choice was easy. I think a simple black high waist jeans is a good staple in my closet, something I can build an outfit from.


Socks: 2,50, Primark. Last year I bought a pack of Christmas socks from Primark and they were very comfortable, so comfortable that I still wear them every now and then, even though it is summertime. So buying a new pair of these socks was not a bad idea, I chose these bear ones this time.

Flower crown: 3,50, Primark. As you might know, I’m trying to expand my comfort zone clothing wise and because a flower crown is something I wanted to try out for quite some time now, but never had the courage to do so, I thought I might now start to just wear it without too many thoughts. So I bought this one, because they weren’t that expensive and because I would not have an excuse not to try it.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten