donderdag 31 juli 2014

July favourites



Another month has past and I got a few favourites collected to share with you.

Book: F*ck! I’m in my twenties by Emma Koening. This book I got for my twentieth birthday this year, because it seemed appropriate. And I loved flipping through it, whenever I needed to wait for something or just felt like it, so much that it just took me a few hours to finish.

Udder cream: My skin has been so dry these past two months and nothing seemed to help and I tried everything we had, until we found udder cream somewhere hiding in our house. I though why not give it a try and it felt amazing, I almost heard my skin drinking al the moist that was in it (I swear I hear it slurp). My skin felt so much better and softer after the first try.

Candle holder: I always wanted a candle holder with a holder so you can carry it around, like you see in films about stories in the 18th century, and I found one just in my home town in a cute shop full of second hand things.

Face mask: Dr. Van Der Hoog, Hypo sensitive. My skin was so dry, tight and sometimes even painful that I needed something to calm it down and bring back some life in it. I went to the shop and bought this one from Dr. Van Der Hoog to give it a try and I’m happy I did. It does exactly what it says it will and my skin feels more relaxed, less dry and definitely not that tight or painful anymore.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten