woensdag 9 juli 2014

No shoes to wear!

Just to make clear! I do not walk around on my bare feet all day. My problem contains more in the variety of shoes, which is barely any. Just my all-stars and boots. And when I wear a cute dress I do not want to have to pair them with either my all-stars or boots, don’t understand me wrong, I do love my all-starts and boots, but sometimes when it’s hot my feet would like to breath. I would like to have some sandals for summer and some more variety in shoes in general.

The fact that I do not have that may different shoes is holding me back from wearing some clothes I would like to wear, but simply not have shoes that would suit with these outfits. The reason this became a struggle was first that I’m planning to start wearing the clothes I like and therefore get a bit more out of my comfort zone and second I wanted to start doing outfit of the days, because it seems fun to do and perhaps gives me even more fun with my clothes. But whilst I was preparing this I got constantly stuck on shoes.

Of course I won’t give up on this, because I want to do or at least try to do outfit of the days. I will try to find a different way of doing these kind of post, to get me started while I’m looking for shoes. Even though finding shoes won’t be easy, my feet have trouble with finding shoes that fit. They are long and thin and so are my toes and therefore shoes are often too wide for me, especially the shoes from H&M (I never found a shoe that fits in there).

Do any of you find the same struggle when you are looking for outfits to wear or is it just me?

 

 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten