zondag 13 juli 2014

Life is too short to not have fun with your clothes

If you read some of my previous posts you would know that I’ve started to experiment with clothes or at least try to. I started to wear clothes or accessories that I would really like to wear, but they were out of my comfort zone and for a long time I was just scared to wear them, but the last month or so I made myself to do it and try not to think about it.

Because September will bring me a new year (life) with a new start. And because a new life will start for me, I would like to finally stop wearing my go to clothes (the ones that are saved and have no personality) and start creating my own style and try not to be as ashamed of myself. Only where do you start? Well, for me, I think I would start with collecting pictures with styles and clothes that inspire me and which I very much like. This wasn’t that hard at all, because I collect pictures for a couple a years now, which left me with hundreds of them. I did this because it used to help me fantasize about the person I would like to be most, I basically lived in my fantasy for years and now is a good time to get ad start my own real life. My blog is a place where I share bits and bobs of my life and I think this journey is definitely something I want to share here on my blog as well, so this is where it starts.

I do not remember where I got the pictures from anymore, I think this is bad, but I can’t do anything about it. They were just so many and I didn’t write where they have come from, but I wanted to make sure you know I didn’t make any of them they just inspire me and make me happy.

Dresses

Something there is about dresses, they can be worn in many different ways and are perfect for summer days, except when it’s very windy and your skirt wants to expose everything. These three dresses I once found on Pinterest and it was love at first sight.


Necklaces

Lately I feel a little bare on my chest and have the feeling something is missing. That something is a necklace. Of course, there had to be something triangle in here and that’s the last necklace, I love it. Another thing I really liked and I recently found out about is the necklace on the back like wearing by Cara Delevingne on this picture, I think, is a fun way of accessories your back when you wear something that exposes it. A necklace is something that finishes up a look I think.


Hats

I always had a thing about hats, I used to wear them a lot, but lately it’s a bit more difficult because I always have the feeling it’s such a big statement and probably I’m exaggerating a bit. I would love to have the confidence of wearing a hat again. The hat I’m most graving for at this moment is a big floppy hat and that probably shows in the pictures that I have here on display.




Cropped

Cropped tops have been something I already started to wear a lot these days, but some extra inspiration on how to wear them or the diversion of them and I couldn’t let them out of this post. I can’t help it, but I just love them so much.


Shoes

In one of my latest posts I told you about my lack of diversion in shoes and lack of sandals. Even on the search on them, I could only find two styles (but they really the same kind of style really) I liked, but I thought I share them with you anyway.

 





 

 
 

 

 


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Floppy hats + loose fitting crop tops are the best! I love that you are experimenting with fashion-that is what it is meant for =D I started trying on pieces I would have never considered and come to find they tend to be my favorite pieces. It's an adventure! I'm excited to see how your style emerges!

    http://hansenandheidelberg.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Well I'm excited too, to see how this adventure develops and I hope that the same counts for me and that those pieces will become my favourite pieces!
      xx Esther

      Verwijderen