dinsdag 3 maart 2015

Update & February favourites

Hey, hello there. I feel like it’s been quite a while since I posted anything, I’m sorry. I do not even have an actual good reason for it, other than I have felt really lousy.
                Basically, I have felt anxious, almost all day for the past two months and it has been bringing my mood down. I can tell you feeling anxious and having panic attacks, many days of the week is not a good feeling. About my mood, well, I don’t feel like doing anything at all and every tiny thing can upset me, which is a very frustrating thing for me. I haven’t been a great to be living with. Of course it couldn’t end with just feeling anxious, my skin has been breaking out which I think could be connected.
                The main reason for this is probably my par time job I have since January, it has been more challenging than I had expected. This has been a trigger to my anxiety. A thing that doesn’t help either is that my body needs some vitamin D from the sunlight, I hope spring/ summer is going to around here soon.

Now on to my favourites of the month.
Wild Argan oil, body lotion: I needed some body lotion, I didn’t have any and my skin was very dry. And after hearing about this one and being in the Body Shop I decided to give it a try. The smell is just heavenly, I can’t get enough of it. Of course it is moisturizing as well.
The Body Shop
Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist: I have been thinking of getting this for a while and have finally done so. It is supposed to help you sleep well, and after using it every night before bedtime, I can say that I think it does. The smell is nice and fresh, it reminds me of summer.
The Body Shop
Brow Artist Plumper, LORÉAL Paris: My eyebrows are very light blond and in some light even more invisible. So I need to put something on them to make them visible, but because they are so blond (and in need to be getting painted again) I find using pencil or powder can become quickly fake looking. As If they were drawn on. But since I have this it looks better, is easier and quicker.
Avocado: I definitely love this, especially made into a quesadilla with some onion and tomato or some chicken. For me this is comfort food and the best thing is it isn’t even bad for you. Yumm.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten