dinsdag 13 oktober 2015

Lets go wander

I still have quite a lot of footage from my holiday left, which I’m using up right now. It’s a great way to still get some blog posts done, but leaves some time to get my writing done and other things I would like to get done. It’s something I quite enjoy doing, even if it isn’t the best quality or best work in the world, I still like to do it from time to time. I am planning to get some other posts up as well, but lately I feel a bit stuck in the creativity department. This happens from time to time, I suppose it’s linked with my social anxiety. Because when I get stuck it often means, my head is filled with doubt, I constantly compare myself to others which always leads to me to think all negative things about the things I’ve done, made or even think. Not to worry, I also know that with some time I will feel better and exited again. It’s just like having a bad day, everyone has those.

A little update, in my last favourites I told you about someone ending up in the hospital. This person is now home and thinks are looking a bit up again. Of course, there is still a long way off recovery left, but the first steps are made.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten