maandag 29 februari 2016

My blog is moving!!

For a while now I’ve been pondering about whether I should take the next step and move my blog and get a domain. Perhaps you’ve already guessed by the title  I made the decision to go for it. Mostly because I haven’t been too happy about the content I’ve been putting up and I feel a new place to blog is a great fresh start. My blog name will be the same as now and I will take a few posts from here with me, short stories mostly. You will find me here.

I plan to most more regular, but at the same time take the time to do it right (just so I’m content with what I put up). It won’t be a completely different blog when you go over there, I still plan on doing monthly favourites (things I love on the new blog), I will post more on my mental health (social anxiety and OCD), more short stories, more on (my take on) fashion, adventures I will be on and every so often a recipe.


http://www.themyrtaceae.com/

1 opmerking: