zaterdag 18 mei 2013

Questions, a lot of them.

Everybody has a voice of their own, some of us just need to find. So am I.

In the beginning of the school year I thought I knew myself pretty well, turns out I didn’t (something you’d probably know from earlier posts). Lucky for me I have a whole year now to find out who the hack I am and find all the answers to my questions.

It’s only a few months I found I wanted to write. Finally I know what I want I thought. But it was only for a small amount of time till other questions popped in to my mind; What do I want to write? A column? A book? What kind of a book? A Childs book? A thriller? A detective? Roman? Or a fantasy book? Or do I want to write for a news paper? Travel journalism? Do I need to do something aside from writing to earn a living and what do I want to do aside?

But before I can even begin with answering those questions I need to first sort out some of these: What are my interest? Where am I good at? What do I like? What do I suck at? Who am I? And in this year I also need to become more confident.

This year I have all this time to sort everything out, to answer my questions, boost my confidence, get to know me, learn how to cook for when I move out, learn from the courses writing I am going to do and last but not least earn some money.

For the first time I might actually be happy with this time, with the fact I’m taking a year of. Now one of my last questions; Am I the only one that has this many? Do others have questions to? Is asking such an amount of questions normal, healthy? Do you have questions similar like this as well or is it just me?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten