maandag 6 mei 2013

Sunny weather and BBQ


In a previous post I told you I wanted to be more positive and for the past couple of days I tried my very best. Although it wasn’t difficult at all, because the wetter has been so wonderful. It was worm, sunny, the world got some colour again, overall it was just wonderful. I even got my first sunburn of the year, pretty bad one even with blisters.
In these days I haven’t really done anything besides homework and annoying the wetter. But I have took a trip to Groningen with the train (it was quite a while back since I have done that, I remember it was very cold), I forgot how much fun it can be watching people doing what they do, running for a train they almost missed and the interesting talk they have on the train (yes I love to eavesdrop).
Yesterday we had a lovely family day. It was so long ago that we all had a day of together, so we took this day to spent some time together. We actually felt like a family, it was so relaxed. There was no stress or pressure and for a while we just forgot the problems we have lately (I would recommend everybody to have such a day as well). Later in the day my ant and uncle came with there kids to go BBQ, what was fun as well. I was surprised of how fast my tummy was full, just after one hamburger (it was delicious). But because there where so much good/ delicious food I didn’t stop after eating the hamburger and I end up overeating till my tummy hurt. L
I’m sad the weekend is over, but at the other hand coming weekend will be fun as well. I have a family weekend planned that weekend (the family on my mothers side).
I will do a post on that as well.

 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten