maandag 6 mei 2013

Nothing to wear?

You probably wonder: what’s that mountain of clothes doing there. Well I was sorting out the clothes I have, making new sets of clothes. It’s like shopping clothes without spending it. Why? I always seem to forget about a few peaces of clothes. Finding them is like having new clothes.

If you think you have nothing to wear, just take a close look to what is in your closet. You have more then you think. Maybe sort out your clothes will work for you as well.

It works for me!! The problem with me is I always wear the same clothes over and over again (you recognize this?). Even though I don’t have to, I have lots of other clothes I could wear. By sorting out my clothes I know how to wear those other clothes so I am able to wear them.

I sort out my clothes a few times a year. The reason I recommend this to every one is because you will always find a few peaces of clothes and next to that you will also find new ways to style your clothes. The best way to do this is with a friend a your mother or an other family member, that way you have some input from others and you end up with even more sets and it’s more fun to do it with somebody then doing it alone.

So just give it a try, it really works.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten