zondag 4 mei 2014

April favourites


This month I have only two favourites. What basically happened was that this month was a bit of a blur and these two were the only ones who stuck to my mind.
Because of what has been happening and changing for these past 5 ½ months (when I started therapy) my skin has these terrible breakouts. It’s driving me mad. Luckily my mom brought me this tea tree oil and it’s been my savior, off course it doesn’t take it all away but at least it calms down my skin. Since I use this, which is since just a week and a half, my skin improved a lot and is just a lot calmer and less red and itchy.
 























These pairs of jeans have already appeared in another post here, a haul. And it’s safe to say it was a good buy and definitely not a waste. I love to wear them, especially when I got out of ideas about what to wear. With that they are very comfortable.











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten