dinsdag 27 mei 2014

Volunteer work





This Neckless has been made for me by a 4 year old girl in the class I work with.

In the last two months of therapy I have started doing volunteer work at a local school. This was/is too
Get out my home and under the people, but also as a place where I can work on my anxiety and to make another step out of my comfort zone. I will do this volunteer work until the summer holidays which will start on the 5th of July.

Even though I have done this for two months I still feel very anxious when I need to go and am not completely comfortable, but it does get better. And I notice I already do things that six months ago I thought of as unthinkable. Another thing I got to know about is, that I like children and that is what I work with. Especially the little ones because they have a way of thinking we all have lost when we grew up. Which is sad, it’s such a fun way of thinking.

Another thing that I like is when they proudly tell or show what they have made or done. They give each other compliments and help each other, I like to see that.

But even though I like doing this I don’t actually want to become a teacher, but I do want to have a child of my own one day in the very future.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten