zondag 1 juni 2014

May favourites

Notebook:

In this small notebook I’ve written everything positive and all of my successes to for the last six months. The reason I did this was that it is supposed to help me to be more positive and less pessimistic, and I would always aspect the worst case scenario. So for a huge pessimist as I am this was a really difficult to do. I felt that I should feel or have to agree with what have been going right or the compliments that I got, of course I never did. But after a while I stepped over this problem and start writing everything down that happened right, that I liked or the compliments that I got for the day even though it didn’t quite feel right. Now that I have done this for the six months of therapy I noticed I have become more positive, more open, but then I could just be everything that I have learned together to achieve this state. Not that I am now the most positive person, some of the pessimist will always stay behind, it now won’t hold me back as much as I used to do.



Cart:

Around two weeks ago I said goodbye and left therapy (with only a few trainings left to follow). When saying your goodbye it is a tradition that your group makes you a card with some good wishes and pictures that suit your personality. Of course I have been curious about what my card would look like for almost the entire time I’ve been there, and I love it. The messages the left for me have been so sweet and great that it put an instant smile on my face when I was reading them.

Muffin:

This has been a favourite of mine since the first time I’ve made them. The reason I put them in this monthly favourites is because I have made them when I had my goodbye and I could eat them again and have been enjoying so. If you would like to make these too, which I recommend you because it’s really delicious, especially the crust, you can see the recipe here.



Necklace:

I have been doing some volunteer work at the local school nearby my house and I have been enjoying it so much, the children are so fun and sweet. Therefore this neckless made by a four year old girl, Tess, for me, is one of my favourites of this month.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten