dinsdag 3 juni 2014

Searching for a summer jacket

1. Striped shirt, The Sting, 15, -: I do not own that many staples where I can build my outfit on, so I thought it would be good to make a start of staples in my closet. And why not start with a striped shirt. I like the cut of this one in particular, It is a bit shorter than a normal shirt and I think it is flattering my body.

2. Basic black crop top, Zara, 9,95: I saw this top hanging on the racks from Zara and thought it would be looking great with the skirt I bought earlier and because it is a pretty basic top I probably can find other things to wear it with as well. So I decided to buy it. Another thing I liked of this shirt is the fact that has a lower back.

3. Croptop/bralet, The Sting, 15, -: I own a numerous see-through shirt's and nothing to wear underneath them, besides bras. And this would be perfect for that and of course it would be cute on its own and a skirt.

4. Top, Only, 9,95: It’s light and therefore perfect for summer days and with that came that it was on sale!!

5. T-shirt, The Sting, 19,95: I love the print of this shirt and that is what drawn me to it. It also helped I saw something similar in a magazine with a corset over it and I loved the look of it. It’s a bit quirky, but I don’t mind, I like quirky. So now the only thing left for me to do is find a corset.

6. Top, Stardust, 18, -: My favourite store of whole Groningen and of course I couldn’t leave without buying something. This top is something from the years I do not remember. It’s one that you tie both in your neck as in the back, very simple and it think it would look cute with a white/red skirt.

7. Skirt, Stardust, 12, -: I found this pencil skirt for only 12, - and after I tried it on and it fitted I couldn’t leave it there. This skirt is where I talked about when telling about the basic black crop top from Zara, which would be perfect for the somewhat colder days of summer and can be worn during the autumn and winter months as well.

8. Summer jacket, The Sting, 49,95: I didn’t own a jacket for summer and so I was forced to wear my winter jacket when it was a bit too cold to go without a jacket. So in need of my jacket I went to go shopping and this is what I found.

9. Shorts, Only, 16,95: The sales technique of the saleswoman was great and she made me leave with matching shorts, not that I mind because there will be hot days I would love to wear some comfortable shorts. I do not plan on wearing the matching shirt and shorts together, it’s not really my cup of tea. But separately, they will be great.


10. Earrings, pieces, 3,95: Due to my love for triangles and spotting these triangular earrings I could not resist on buying and taking them home. I already wore them out ones and I don’t think I’m pleased, it is not that I think it doesn’t look good, it just feels wrong wearing them, like I’m someone else. They are too big for my taste I discovered when I put them in my ears.




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi there Esther! I love your posts =) So, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, just click on the link below for details & to enter! Good Luck! =)
    http://hansenandheidelberg.blogspot.com/2014/06/whats-this-liebster-award-for-hansen.html#more

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen