zondag 8 juni 2014
The Liebster Award
I have to admit that if I would have got nominated before the six months I went to therapy, I probably would have freaked out, get anxious, pretend that it never happened and avoid my blog for a while. But that’s changed and now I want to prove to me, it’s a good thing, fun to do and nothing bad will happen. And I did enjoy creating this post so much.
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
4. You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 (or 2000 if you want to go with that) followers to answer your questions
5. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
6. You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated
Here are the 11 questions that I answered
1. What is the reason behind your blog name?
The reason behind my blog name, well it does not have a special reason. I wanted to start blogging and therefore I needed a name, so I went and googled my name to find out what meaning were behind it and somehow I came to this flower Myrtaceae. I just loved the way this word/name looked and so I chose is as the name of my blog. (Not knowing how to pronounce it)
2. How long have you been blogging?
Technically, I started this blog around two years ago, but due to my anxiety I often chickened out and haven’t been blogging frequently. So I feel like I have been actually really started a blog a little over six months ago. Because I promised myself I wouldn’t let my anxiety get (as much) in the way anymore.
3. What do you enjoy and dislike about blogging?
What I enjoy about blogging, is brainstorming about what to write, that it has helped me a lot with dealing my anxiety because I have been very open here on my blog. I’m a person who boddles up most things, which doesn’t lead to happy places. Also, this is a place I feel I can be me and feel good about it, especially because I feel so proud of myself if I have posted another post again. What I dislike about it is that it’s something hard to post something when my anxiety is too much in the front, my blog is a place where this happens still often.
4. What does your blog focus on? (Lifestyle, DIY, beauty/fashion, nature, etc.)
I would love to become a writer and write books. And I would love to be blogging as well about all the adventures I will have and all the places I’m going to see on the side, to keep me busy.
6. Why did you start blogging?
Before I was blogging, I read many blogs myself (I still do), and fell in love with the idea of blogging. I always loved to write, I always kept a diary on my holidays to write about all that happened. So I started my blog after I was graduated.
7. What’s something none of your readers know about you?
I think if I could live anywhere in the world, I would either live in England or Australia, because I think they’re both magnificent places and both speaking English, means I don’t have to learn a language extra to be able to live.
9. Favorite color?
At the moment I love red, I think I’m even obsessed with it. It’s always the first thing my eyes are drawn to and I feel very comfortable wearing it, something I do not often have with bright colours.
10. What could you eat every single day of the week without a second thought?
Pizza!! I love pizza and because of the many different toppings it wouldn’t be too bad eating it every single day.
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I find joy in watching Disney movies. The last one that I watched was the Tigger movie and I did this with great pleasure. But I don’t think watching Disney movies as an “adult” is something to feeling guilty of, lots of people do it, right?
11 facts about me
1. I love to watch and listen to the thunder and lightning
2. I have social anxiety
3. I was a quite imaginative child
4. There is something about triangles I can’t resist and I can’t explain why
5. I never liked cycling (I hated it), so I came to conclusion to start with cycle racing
Which means you have to cycle everyday “for fun”. I still don’t understand why and neither does anyone who knows me.
6. For about seven and a half years I have spent my weeks riding horses and I loved it
Paloma in Disguise
My So Called Life
If you've posted your answers, please let me know, because I would love to see them.
Questions for the nominees
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. What bloggers do you look up to?
3. What is a place you would love to visit one day?
4. Are you a tea or coffee person?
5. How would you describe your blog?
6. What would your dream job be?
7. What do you like about yourself?
8. What’s a fashion trend you wish you were brave enough to try?
9. What’s the last book you’ve read?
10. What are something’s you are really passionate about?
11. Do you have any strange talents/quirks?
Check out these amazing blogs, because they definitely deserve to be in the spotlight