donderdag 26 juni 2014

Whipped cream and Sprinkles

Twenty is what I will be when this day is over, never thought I would ever be twenty. Mostly because when I was little I was convinced that Peter Pan would get me and take me along to Neverland so I never had to grow up or get older and live my life full of adventures. But unfortunately Peter Pan never came and now I’m growing older.
This year I have learned a lot and because of that I have grown, but the coming year I will have to grow up even more and need to do even more grown up things, like paying bills and such. And because all of that I’ve decided that what I want for my twentieth birthday is cake like the ones from my parties when I was little. The ones you were supposed to decorate with lots of whipped cream and sprinkles, so whipped cream and sprinkles it is.


Today I’m not the only one who’s birthday it is, because my dog Luna is turning one year old today and she’s got a very large bone to celebrate. One she will be needing the entire day to finish.



Happy Birthday Luna!

1 opmerking:

  1. Happy birthday to Luna the dog and happy birthday to you when it's your birthday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen