zaterdag 5 december 2015

Clothes closeup week 1, 19 days until Christmas


I love clothes and dressing up. I have a closet full of beautiful clothes, but unfortunately a barely wear them. I always seem to choose the save option, something basic and something to blend into the mass with. This seems very strange to me, because it are the days I choose to wear something I like and is a bit more daring I feel much more confident in them, than when I wear something basic. It’s because of this I decided to make a clothing type video a weekly thing in December. It would slightly force me to wear all the clothes I have in my closet than just a one or two outfits.
I wanted to show you the clothes I’ve been wearing this week in closeups, I always love the details and find the pictures taken very up-close the most interesting to watch.

December 1
Shirt: Asos
Trousers: Homemade by my mom

December 2
Shirt: Asos
Dress: Vintage
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Tamaris

This outfit reminds me of the film ‘You’ve got mail’ and I love it.
December 3 Sweater: Asos
Jeans: H&M

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten