zondag 6 december 2015

London day 2, 18 days until Christmas


Day 2 Tuesday, 24 November 2015,


I’ve slept, already this day starts out better. And when I’ve had a full night's sleep, and therefore have more energy,  I have much more control over my anxiety and OCD.

10.30 am, we stand waiting for
the horse guard change. To be honest, this was a bit of a letdown, the whole time it seemed they were just standing still, not doing much exciting at all. Not that this is a problem, we made it fun or at least created something to laugh about.
After all that we went for a walk, past the Big Ben. Something you must have seen when going to London. Our walk took us much further, pass Harrods where of course we went in. But of course we needed something to eat during the day. We sat down in a restaurant for some sandwiches (not really something for me, I’m not a big bread/sandwich eater), it had the cleanest toilet with a lot of space and real small towels you put in the washing bin after using it and after you can use some hand lotion. This made me really happy, because I hate going to the toilet in public places and this mad it easier to do.

After our walk, we took the subway to go to the Hyde Park for the Christmas market, that was said to find a place there. It did, although it wasn’t a Christmas market I ever been to. It had too many attractions and too little stalls to my taste. But was still a good place to get into the Christmas spirit.

Our feed are tired, but we are not done with the day yet. Luckily we do not have to walk, we can just sit in the bus and enjoy the two hour long tour through London. The bus, totally empty with only the four of us in it. Which was a recipe for Laughter and silliness,  great fun.
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten