dinsdag 1 december 2015

November favourites 2015, 23 days until Christmas

It’s the 1st of December, Christmas is only 23 more days away. November has been a month where I had to step out of my comfort zone, I went to London (but more on that in December). November had also been a busy month, because December I’ve planned to be even busier and I had to do some preparation for that. For the month of December I set myself a challenge, a goal to post something every day until Christmas. That means 25 posts at the end of the month. It’s something I wanted to try for a while now and decided that now was the best time to prove myself I can.

The posts can be anything, of course a lot of it is Christmas related. There are posts about my trip to London, posts about baking, posts about thoughts that wandered through my mind, even some posts about something clothes/fashion related, just for the fun of it.

Now to some favourites of November.





Flow magazine: My mom and I were doing some groceries when we past this magazine. Immediately we were drawn to it, although we didn’t buy it right away. It wasn’t until a couple of days later that we gave in. The magazine is full of pretty pages, sparks your inspiration and provides tons of ideas to be creative. I love to just flip through it and read the many interesting articles. Definitely going to buy one of these again.

Pyjama pants: It wasn’t like I was on the hunt for a pair of these, I just happen to come across it in the H&M. And they were so soft, it was then I imagine myself in them on boxing day when watching films. I definitely wanted them now and that’s why I bought them.
It wasn’t a bad thing to come home too after an exhausting trip to London. The 4 days that was left in November I have left in these pants and to be honest, I would like to be wearing it every day from now on, but that would be a waist of all the pretty clothes in my closet.

Harry Potter journal:  I bought this when I was in London.
I’m a massive fan of Harry Potter and Notebooks, and am a Gryffindor. Those three combined you get this notebook that ready to be filled with my adventures.

Persephone books: The exact explanation for why I love it so much, you will find in day 3 of my london experience. But what I can tell you is that when I'm in London again, I most definitely will go back to this bookshop. I do recommend this to all booklovers out there who happen to be in London.
address: 59 Lamb's Conduit Street, London, WC1N 3NB Persephone books
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten