donderdag 24 december 2015

My face for Christmas, Tomorrow it's Christmas

Originally I planned this post to be different.  I planned there to be a picture of me with a Christmassy makeup look that I would where on 25th. However, there are two problems with that. 1. I just didn’t feel comfortable with having a picture of my face up-close right now. 2. As it turns out (of course I knew this already) I sort of suck at doing makeup and nobody would learn anything from it or gets inspiration for the 25th. So there will be no picture or explanation on how I will do my makeup, instead I will go through what I will use and some of my accessories.


Mascara: Maxfactor 2000 calorie
Blush: Hema
Highlighter: Hema. I was on the hunt for a highlighter when I came across this one for only €5 and it is a pretty one as well
Browdrama & Brow satin: Maybeline.
Color tattoo 24h: Maybeline
Eyeshadow: Bodyshop
Infallible 24h matte foundation: L’oreal Paris. My first proper foundation I ever bought.



Lipstick: Chanel, Rouge coco 36 Lune Rousse. I bought it a couple of years ago, because I thought the colour was exactly what I was looking for. I had never spent so much on a lipstick and it is only now I actually wear it.



Headband: Asos. I bought this one in the sale. I wanted a headband for a while, but could never find one for a reasonable price and pretty until I saw this. It’s perfect for making my hair look cute, especially now since I’m growing out my hair again.
Perfume: vanilla fragrance from the Bodyshop. I love the smell of vanilla, so it was only a matter of time I would buy myself the fragrance in perfume form. 


 Earrings: &other stories

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten